Last modified: June 30, 2013
Information we collect
- RadarNow! collects no consumer identifying data.
- RadarNow! collects and transmits an encrypted version of the consumer's Google account for the purpose of tracking premium access. Google accounts for consumers NOT using premium are not stored on our servers.
- The encryption method for Google accounts is an MD5 hash of the Google account. It is impossible (for us) to convert this MD5 hash back into the Google account. We collect, transmit and store only the encrypted Google account.
- The names, addresses, email accounts, telephone numbers, social security numbers or any other information that identifies a particular consumer ARE NOT COLLECTED OR STORED by the application RadarNow! or RadarNow!'s servers.
- RadarNow! does collect location information for each device running RadarNow! for the purpose of providing alerts pertinent to the user's location. There is no way to identify individuals from this data. Location information is obfuscated somewhat to keep the location fairly coarse, on the order of 500 to 1000 meters.
Information we share
- We do not share information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of USNaviguide LLC.
We work hard to protect USNaviguide LLC and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt Google accounts prior to transmitting that data to our servers.
- We restrict access to all information to USNaviguide LLC employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.